Please reblog, donate and support in any way you can!! Help me achieve my dream.
As some of you know, I have had 2 (of many) life dreams.
1. Earn a graduate degree in psychology.
2. Live in London, England for an extended period of time.
God has opened a door for me to accomplish both!
I have been offered a place on the MSc in Psychology at Kingston University in London and hope to raise funds to cover some of my costs.
Kingston University requires me to pay £12,700 ($22,000) for tuition alone. I am required to pay this fee before September 22 or will lose my place :(
My goal is to raise half of this fee ($10,000) to cover what my savings and loans cannot cover.
- Psychology at the graduate level examines a range of theories, research, and methods of counseling relating to individual and development psychology.
- I aim to use this MSc as a stepping stone to earn a doctorate degree of psychology in the near future. I plan to pursue a career in academia that will include research and teaching that incorporates a context of multicultural experiences. My goal is to implement programs within my community (here in SoCal) and internationally which explores the development of self-identity within cultural and ethnic minorities; and strive to increase self-efficacy and explore mental health issues that arise from experiencing stereotype threat in academic settings.
- As a multicultural (and now international!) student myself, I am interested in the mental development of multicultural or minority students.
I am asking for your support in donations to help with my transition to the UK, school fees, and costs of living.
I would be most happy if you are able to support me through your monetary donations, thoughts and prayers.
I am posting this in faith that I can raise enough funds to enroll this year.
Please consider donating. Your help would mean the world to me!! Feel free to share this site with anyone you think might support me! :D
Thank you, and God bless! <3
While there is a lot of appropriate rage about Ferguson right now, the killing of John Crawford, III is getting less attention than it deserves. I put Shaun King’s tweets and history lesson on the matter in chronological order for easier consumption.
You really should be following Shaun King on Twitter.
Message me or email me at email@example.com if you’re interested. I would love to send you the details!
email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org or message me via tumblr! :)
Check out my latest blog post for tips for the new month, recipes, and fall fashion! :)